Friday, September 28, 2012

One perfect afternoon with a pair of Perfect Shoes

A few days after I got married, I decided to chop off my long hair. Actually, I'm always a fan of voluminous long hair that I can do whatever to it...i can make it wavy or curly with a bit touch of my berry mousse from the BodyShop {this is a very super light mousse, i just love it...you might wanna try using it} See below picture.  It's easy to use and easy to find at any The BodyShop stores :)


Okay back to the topic...I decided to chop off my long hair because I was just bored with having a long hair and I just wanted a new change. Change is always good. So here it is...my mid-length hair that I just love the way it is. I'm happy with how it's turned out and I just feel so much lighter !

I'm excited that I'm finally having this outfit post to share with you guys after quite some time away from this blog. Below, I'm wearing a black embellished collar blouse from Forever21 and a pair of ripped jeans from Bershka. Hard to find for a good pair of ripped jeans but this one here is just perfect! Also, wearing a combo spikey + leather bracelet from Mango Touch by Mango.



Carrying a YSL bag {stolen} from my twin sister :). The bag is kinda way too big for me...but it's pretty roomy that you can stuff with a lot of things.
What do you think about my suede pointy heels from Zara? I love them 200%!! the shoes are worth buying. They are so comfortable to walk. And, they are so pretty with the spikey ankle strap. I'm obsessed. I asked a favor of my sister to search every Zara stores to find my size and apparently only one Zara store had my size and it was the last pair! Oh..I'm so lucky :)

Top : Forever 21
Bottom : Bershka
Bag : Yves Saint Laurent
Shoes : Zara (Fall/Winter Collection)
Bracelet : Mango (MNG Touch)


Follow L I L A C . L A V A N D R E my signature

No comments:

Post a Comment