Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lipstick Jungle

I'm planning to wear this outfit to the birthday dinner of my brother in law, that will be on the March 28th. He'll be coming over to Bangkok this week to celebrate his 27th birthday.
We've made a reservation at The Red Sky restaurant, which is in the 55th floor of Centara Grand Tower. It's such an exquisite fine dining restaurant where we can enjoy the night view of the exotic city of Bangkok while having the most divined French-Italian cuisine with a sublime 5-stars service.

I'll be wearing a leopard printed sleeveless tee from ZARA with my camel pants, plus my new purchase blazer. 



Diamante triple rings


My new wooden clogs. what do you think?


Leopard print top: ZARA
Pants: Gaudi
Wooden clogs: In Her Shoes

Photographed by: Amelia Andriani
Follow L I L A C . L A V A N D R E my signature

No comments:

Post a Comment