Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I've been good, busier than ever

It's my 3rd day in Bangkok. Love the food, love the Thai massage, and love the shopping even more!!


I love the fine fold of my pleat skirt. It's a very versatile skirt that goes to everything.


I've been eyeing this Chloe Paraty bag for soooo long! and guess who finally got it? my sister! 
The bag was bought in London. I actually wanted to buy the bag but I kinda hold myself back..since I just splurged on my Hermes Herbag. 

PS: I'm still drooling over this Chloe bag. I just saw one in greyish blue at Singapore Airport 3 days ago. I'm sooo gonna get the bag sooner or later (LOL). 

The bag is so divine...the leather was handmade and it's real soft. I can use the bag in many ways. It can be used across the body, on the shoulder or as a tote.

The twilly is from Hermes. It goes perfectly with the bag. 

Love my new rings! 


White top: Miss Selfridge
Pleat skirt: Miss Selfridge
Bag: Chloe Paraty Bag
Twilly: Hermes
Bangle and rings: vintage


Photographed by: Amelia Andriani
Follow L I L A C . L A V A N D R E my signature



No comments:

Post a Comment