Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gnomeo & Juliet

14 Days have passed so quickly, and my holiday has finally come to an end. My last day was spent going to Siam Paragon, it's an elite mall where you can find almost every brands. I finally found Jeffrey Campbell store there. The shoes are amazingly edgy, but I can't see myself wearing those shoes. They are just not the type of shoes I would wanna wear. And I was kinda disappointed to see that the shoes are made in China...I was like @#$%! I thought that the shoes were European made. Because it's just the mark of distinction to wear something bearing the "made in Italy" product. :)

I spent time watching a movie too called Gnomeo & Juliet. It's a funny and quite entertaining movie. Here are the photos taken before I was out. I was wearing my pleat skirt in navy blue and a matching colour top with lace hem on the top part.


I like to twist my belt in that kinda way. I'm loving this vintage belt so much. It's a tan brown leather belt that is   quite a gem in my wardrobe. The belt is so versatile that I can wear it with anything.
Follow L I L A C . L A V A N D R E my signature

No comments:

Post a Comment