Sunday, March 20, 2011

From Prada to Nada

I'm so delighted that i've finally gone for my holiday! I decided to go to Thailand this time for my short break..I transitted in Jakarta for a night before heading to Bangkok. It has been a while that i haven't visited Bangkok...my last visit was last year in June.

Here are some snapshots that were taken yesterday in Jakarta. I was wearing my basic black top from Zara and my favorite navy blue pants. I just thought that the scarf would give it a little twist to the whole outfit. The scarf was from H&M that I bought in Shanghai long ago and i barely wear it.

And as you know...I was wearing the bag that has been 'the talk' in fashion world as seen in the Mulberry runaway show.
It's the IT bag...the Alexa bag from Mulberry! the bag was named after the supermodel Alexa Chung.

I was watching a movie yesterday called 'From Prada to Nada' . That's where the title of this blog post came from.

PS: Sorry guys for the poor quality of the photos. This is just a quick post before my bed time, considering that I'm quite worn off after my arrival in this exotic Bangkok city :)

Top: Zara
Cuff: Hermes
Scarf: H&M
Bag: Alexa Mulberry in fuschia

Follow L I L A C . L A V A N D R E my signature

2 comments: