Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pink Lady Rose

Things have been all over the place lately at the office that I've been staying back for these past few days. So today, i decided to leave office earlier to take some pictures to update my blog at my sister's boyfriend's place. I was wearing a sheer long-sleeved blouse and pink mini ruffled skirt with a rose belt. The weather was quite nice this afternoon. It was breezy.



White blouse: Witchery
Pink skirt: Thailand
Wedge shoes: Steve Madden
Belt: Korea
Follow L I L A C . L A V A N D R E my signature

4 comments:

  1. hai,,you look lovely with that sheer blouse and skirt.
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! You look great in pastel. Hyped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well if this isn´t a feminine style...then i don´t really know what else it´s :) you look so pretty and adorable :)
    xxx
    hanko

    ReplyDelete