Monday, August 30, 2010

Mischief in the office

Here's the outfit that I can possibly wear to office on the weekends. Don't be surprised that i also got to work even on the weekends. :(
FYI, I'm working for my Dad's company. There's no exception for me that I got to work my arse off everyday at office. Full day on Saturday and half day on Sunday. Just imagine how lucky you are to have weekends off!! I'm really jealous of those people! I do miss those old times when I could wake up late in the morning and could still roll-up myself inside that fluffy blanket. My Dad is the type of person who is real strict. My sleepy eyes have to be wide-open at 7AM the latest...my morning routine will be checking on my Blackberry, then shower, praying then sipping my hot milk that is usually prepared by maid at home. I can't really take up big breakfast in the morning. A glass of oat milk would be just enough to give me a  morning kick-start!



Pink tube top: Pull and Bear
High-waist denim pants: Thailand
Cropped denim jacket: Thailand
Black leather bag: Salvatore Ferragamo
Gladiator shoes: Luiza Barcelor - Melbourne

Follow L I L A C . L A V A N D R E my signature

2 comments:

  1. I adore those high-waisted pants. I don't know if I could ever pull them off myself though.

    The whole look is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    you'd never know if you never try it! :)

    ReplyDelete