Sunday, November 22, 2009



Sunday has finally arrived here. I looked around, trying to get my bearings. My eyes stopped at the rail of clothes...then I spotted a black vest. I've even totally forgotten about this vest that I bought around early this year. I guess it's been blending into the black in that rail of clothes for months so I was thinking I was crazy for not having it worn at least for today's lunch.  I've invested quite heavily on my outfits so I sometimes forgot the clothes I already have. I matched it with two layers of sleeveless tee and high-waist shortpants. Sunday was spent eating sushi with family.Sashimi anyone?




{I don't usually wear flat shoes but anyway I felt like wearing them today}
 
{one of my essential items - my black caviar Chanel Grand Shopper Tote}



I'm spending the rest of my night...blogging and reading a book. Good night~ 

my signature

No comments:

Post a Comment