Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Inspirational Wedding...

Finding a perfect of everything for your wedding is like finding a perfect partner. Here are some elements I'd like to share with you that I found them very inspiring.Stay a while with me...get ready to sip on some hot ideas and get inspired. Enjoy...!

I call this a bridesmaid card. When you get married, you need to think whom you will be asking to be your bridesmaid and maid of honour, don't you? This is one of fancy ways to ask your girl friends to fill in the position. 

Below you will find some hauntingly delicious table decorations. Turn your wedding into a purplish vibe.

I really like purple in color, especially a light pastel purple color that gives a warm feeling. I always love white too, you will never go wrong with white. I think a blend of purple and white will give an amazing wedding art-work.
Why not embrace the flavors of yellow in your wedding centerpiece? A touch of yellow will also give you the drop dead gorgeous wedding ambiance.
I'm now on the hunt for any inspirational wedding tips.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment