Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Daddy's girl


I have always been inspired by my Dad. Here I come with a little something that conveys my feeling to him.

The years have led me here, weathered with maturity and responsibilities. I am a grown up, I see things differently now...A new perspective of a man I have always known. His love to us is unquestioning. Even in the midst of all my imperfections, he's very lenient. He is like a Genie that emerges from a lamp to grant me every wishes. My respect for him is unending. I am honoured to know him, to have him, he's my hero, and I am his daughter, his little girl. When I was young and pony-tailed, I was a Daddy's little girl and I still am.


He's the role model in my life and the center of my small world. He created the stability...a place we call home. He works like there is no tomorrow, he doesn't know the word 'rest' and even no holiday for him. The hardships, burdens and all the sacrifices he made to our family are something I will never forget til the world comes to end.


Thanks Dad for having me as your daughter. I am a Daddy's girl and I will always be...

X.o.X.o Veranica ♥

2 comments:

  1. wow, nice writing bout loving daddy.
    like this quote...
    "like a Genie that emerges from a lamp"
    so fairy yet simple to describe such a loving daddy....
    keep writing, waiting for new post ^^

    cheers,

    milsata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Milsata...
    I'm glad that you enjoy my writing so much.

    I'm sort of person who can't really convey my feeling thru actions..so here I've poured it into my writing to just show my overwhelming feeling towards him. :)

    ReplyDelete